Sunday 16 December 2012

Product Review: Nikon Coolpix s3200



Hi Guys!

For today's Blog I will be doing a product review. As you can see on the picture posted above I already got a new camera. I have been using this for a few days now and I believe that I can now make a honest and unbiased review about the product. I would just like to tell my readers that this is an unsponsored video and thus comments made by myself is not being manipulated by the manufacturing company of Nikon. 

Let's get straight to the actual review:

The Nikon Coolpix s3300 camera has the following features:

  • 16.0 megapixels
  • 6x optical zoom
  • 2.7 wide screen LCD
  • 720p video quality
  • slim body


What I love about this camera:

Basically this is the type of camera that I'm longing for. It is now in full HD thus I can film more vivid and clear videos at my finger tips. This camera is also equip with a auto scene selector wherein you can choose a specific scenario that possess its own shooting characteristics. Moreover, zooming in and zooming out while filming is also allowed thus allowing me to have a variety of focus on my videos.

What I hate about this camera:

One thing that I hate about this camera is the fact that it emits a weird sound whenever I use the full time autofocus in filming my videos. However, the weird sound that I am talking about is not that disturbing at all and I think the sound came from the movement of its lens whenever it does its job of autofocusing. And last thing that I hate about this camera would probably the longevity of its battery. Well maybe this is due to the fact that it records a full HD video quality thus eating the battery life quickly than a non-HD digital camera.

Overall: This digital camera is a holy grail for me since I can have a DSLR-like quality pictures without spending so much money.

Thank you for reading my blog today.

God Bless and see you in my next blog! :))



No comments:

Post a Comment