Monday 17 December 2012

Product Review: Elf Eyelid Primer

If you are a makeup artist or simply a makeup junkie/enthusiast then you should know that eyeshadow base and eyeshadow primer are an important must-have inside the makeup bag or traincase. Some of the known brands in the market today are Urban Decay, Too Faced, MAC, Lancome, Lime Crime and among others. Knowing these brands makes me lose some hope since they are on the high-end brand of cosmetic products not to mention that I am still a student thus I can't afford to buy such brands as of the moment.

Eyeshadow Primer is important since it will make your eyeshadow colors more vivid and more vibrant in nature. Furthermore, it can also make it long lasting throughout the entire day. One way to solve my dilemma would be the Elf Eyelid Primer. I made a swatch below just to show how does it appear on my skin:



As what the picture shows it can be compared with the ever famous Urban Decay Primer Potion with a fraction of the actual cost. 

What I love About the Product:
  • It is affordable (it costs Php 129.75)
  • It avoids creasing 
  • Your eyeshadow looks more vibrant and more vivid in appearance
  • Easy to blend


What I hate About the Product:
  • This is not applicable in my case since I didn't encounter any problems in using this product.


Here are the eyeshadow swatches that I made so far just to show a direct comparison:



And finally a picture of me using the Primer prior to the eyeshadow:


Overall: I will still be re-purchasing this primer since I'm satisfied with the benefits of the said primer given its affordable price.

That ends my review...so till next time...God Bless and see you in my next blog! :))




No comments:

Post a Comment