Friday 21 December 2012

Nikon Coolpix s3200 Zoom Test


This is my 3rd time in making a nikon related video so for this particular blog I would just like to extend my insight about the said test (Zoom Test Video). Results showed that this digital camera is highly sensitive when it comes to autofocus. It took me 5 seconds to allowed my test object to be focused. This is what I am looking for in a digital camera since I am uploading videos on my youtube channel (My YouTube Channel) so I need to acquire a camera with a fast pacing autofocus feature. I'm not gonna even lie for there are some digital camera brands where the autofocus feature seems to be not worth the price.

So for this particular test I must say that it is A YAY! given the stated video results.

How about you??? Did you experience any autofocus problems with your digital camera?? If so, please let me know by posting your comments down below.

'Till next time.. God Bless and see you in my next blog! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment