Monday 17 December 2012

Product Review: Elf Cover Everything Concealer

Women have this urge of having a youthful and refreshing face however, not all women were gifted with such facial characteristic. I maybe having an almost flawless face except for one thing...and that is my very horrendous dark under eye circles or commonly known as "eye bags". I simply don't understand why despite the fact that I acquire these eye bags at a very early age eventhough at that time I was still having a complete sleep.  Studies show that these dark circles is caused by alot of factors such as fatigue, heredity, and anemia.

There are ways on how to eliminate these dark circles in your eyes. One way is to use makeup to conceal these discolorations under your eyes or use an eye cream to lessen the dark circles. In my current financial and social status, I must say that I can't afford to buy an eye cream and thus I'm shifting my option to makeup.

Going on with the review itself, the Elf Cover Everything Concealer is promising to do the following:

Its a rich blendable cream concealer that easily covers under-eye circles and imperfections for flawless looking coverage.



I got the shade in medium since this was what the sales lady recommended me that would suit my skin tone.

Now, for the product comparison I will be showing a picture of me wearing a concealer topped with powder on the right side of my face while nothing was applied on the left side of me face.


As you can see in the picture right above that my dark under eye circles has lessen :))


What I love about the Product:
  • there are 4 colors to choose from
  • affordable in price (sells at $2 in the US and sells at Php 129.75 in the Philippines)
  • makes my dark circles less visible
  • handy to carry in your purse

What I hate about the Product:
  • tends to be cakey if applied excessively in your problem areas
  • tends to irritate my skin a little bit especially if I didn't re-apply a powder.

Would I re-purchase this product?? YES! Despite the fact that I am experiencing some nays about the product but still it lessen my dark under eye circles. That is why I'm planning to re-purchase this again by time I run out of this concealer.

I would just like to remind you guys that this is a non-sponsored review and I used my own money in buying this product.

Till next time..God Bless and See you in my next Blog! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment