Wednesday 19 December 2012

Product Review: Beauty UK Eyeshadow Collection

I'm a beginner to the world of makeup but it doesn't stop me from becoming a makeup enthusiast. So it was almost a year ago when I started to invest in makeup products such as lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation, blush, eyeliner, and makeup brushes. By the items that I bought I must say that I am becoming a certified makeup junkie already. The thing is investing in makeup requires financial resources and since I am still a student who is just having a part time job as my financial assistance this alone won't even compensate for what I love which is makeup and given my current financial situation I can't invest on a high-end makeup line. Thus I tried looking for better alternatives and I came across the online shop of Makeup Hub by Naturale Collezione (Click Here for their online shop!) almost a year ago. The said website offers makeup products coming from the UK at a very affordable price. So as soon I knew that they were selling affordable eyeshadows, I arrive at the decision of availing it.

These are the eyeshadow collection that I want to show you:



So now for the review part, the following are the things that I notice,

What I love about the product:

  • It is affordable (it costs Php 310)
  • It is highly pigmented
  • It is non-powdery
  • It is easy to carry
  • Easy to blend

Just to show how pigmented the colors are, take a look at the pictures below:





The swatches being shown above doesn't have any primer prior to the eyeshadow application :)

This is how it looks like in my eyes plus the primer:



What I hate about the Product:

  • It contains 10 colors per eyeshadow collection which means more accumulated space in your makeup traincase/makeup storage
  • Some of the colors tend to wash its color more quickly


Overall Assessment: I am so amazed by the product though it is somewhat expensive than our local brands but quality wise it can be heads on collision with those high-end makeup brands like the Urban Decay Naked Pallete.

I hope you enjoy reading my review..this is a non-sponsored review so the company didn't pay me at all and thus this is coming from a honest and unbiased opinion about the product.

'Till next time..God Bless and see you in my next blog! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment