Wednesday 26 December 2012

European Chocolates or American Chocolates??


Chocolates are considered to be a all-year round desert. You can have it anytime you want whether its the valentines day, christmas day, or just an ordinary day. Sometimes we eat chocolates on our stressful times or worst on our depressive times. Sounds a well-diverse delicacy right??? Well to me it is indeed a well-diverse sweet delicacy however I've been to exposed to different types of chocolates these days.

So far I've been trying two types of continental chocolates: the european and the american chocolates. For a filipino like me, american chocolates seem to be more common in the Philippines. Examples of american chocolates are baby ruth, mars, snickers, and many more. These chocolates are the usual chocolate brands to be seen in malls and even in duty free Philippines. How about the european chocolates??? Well these chocolates are that famous enough here in the Philippines and for you to be able to have a taste of a typical european chocolate you need someone to send these chocolates to you or you could be the one who will buy it from the european countries like France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, and many others.

To me european chocolates do have a very intense taste and intricate physical appearance. I've watched a certain video in youtube wherein it showed how do the european chocolate makers pay attention in crafting their chocolates. To me european chocolates seemed to be hand-made since they are known for having certain designs on the chocolate itself such as the picture below:


Whereas the american chocolates seem to be more of a bar-looking chocolate and less of a complicated design. Maybe one of the reasons could be the fact that some of these chocolates are manufactured in mass number thus designs will just be a hassle for a chocolate manufacturing company.

And besides my bf who is a French nationale told me that european chocolates are better than the american chocolates. Well I know some of you would think that he is just narrow-minded since he lives in France but he's a businessman so he is always traveling to represent his company outside. I believe that he is in the US 2 months ago so definitely he had a taste of the american chocolate already.

But to me whether its european or american chocolate, what's important for me is the fact that it is teeth bearing since I am now a brace face person and eating chocolate is a very tedious thing for me.

I hope you somehow enjoyed my post, till next time..God Bless and see you in my next blog! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment