Sunday 23 December 2012

Have a taste of Korean Food


Me and my mom went to SM North Edsa right after we visited my uncle in his working place. I just wanted to share my thoughts about this particular korean dish. I am completely aware that the koreans love spicy food due to their weather condition. Moreover, the korean culture and traditions are now starting to be known to the Filipino people. This particular korean fast food chain is now finally seated its place in all SM mall branches. And eversince I started my braces journey for 3 months now I am always seeing people buying their meals in this particular fast food chain restaurant.

The korean food that I want to talk about is the most popular dish in this restaurant, the BIBIMBOB (mix rice). It costs me around Php 113.75 inclusive of a regular drink. This particular korean dish looks like this:


this is BIBIMBOB a korean dish consisting the following:
rice, egg, carrots, kimchi, lettuce, some beans and leafy veggies, and your meat choice

Actually this is partnered with a special korean red sauce which I believe it is also spicy in taste but I just decided to drop the idea of adding that sauce to this dish since the dish alone is somewhat spicy but still tolerable. I really enjoy the taste of this dish and I believe that this dish is even more suitable for cold weather scenarios.

Did you have a personal taste of a typical korean food?? If so, please let me know by posting your comments down below.

Till next time, God Bless and see you in my next blog! :))



No comments:

Post a Comment