Monday 29 April 2013

Online Dictatorship??

This post has something to do with cyber bullying per se. We all know that it's really a challenge to stop those online bullies since they can make new accounts all over again. So what some social networking websites do is to have an option of reporting a certain post or person if the victim feels that he/she is being harassed. However what if the one involved in the said issue doesn't like the actions made by a certain online social networking website.

I just found out a few days ago that the one who decided to post the video is indeed complaining to her own kind. According to what I sourced out, she feels offended that her video was deleted by Facebook.

I might be the one who filed the report on harassment but didn't she know that Facebook itself is indeed doing a comprehensive and thorough investigation of every report that they received. I'm not gonna lie, there were reports that I filed to which the management didn't do anything about the report since it didn't meet the standards of the management when it comes to harassment. This is the reason why I believed that what Facebook did is indeed right and just. If the one who posted the video is then claiming that she didn't do anything then why would Facebook think otherwise.

I just realized that some people do things to other people and then to avoid being embarrass to other people then what they're doing is just eating their own cake.

I just hope that these people realize what they're really doing to me..anyways God is always here to watch each and every move that we do in life.

till next time and God Bless!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment