Friday 19 April 2013

greatest fulfillment in life

hi dolls! it's me again..I'm sorry if it took me so long before I decided to post something in my blog site. Anyways I also have a lesser tendency to collect my thoughts and write something on my blogsite these days since a lot of things are happening to me again not to mention that the weather here in the philippines is not so conducive for writing purposes. Anyways I would just like to share something about what made me so busy that I am already forgetting to write on my blog. So the first thing is that I've been dealing with a lot of insults from a certain Facebook forum regarding my English speaking skills. When I saw those people mocking at me about my way of speaking, I suddenly to start to wonder if I did something wrong to them or not and also if I sound as if I am bragging my speech to them. Even myself I also don't know why such thing is happening to me. Anyways the second thing that made me so busy these days have something to do with translation and editing thing. So I was asked by a good friend of mine to help her edit a 47-page worth of paper all about weight loss tips diet. Believe me at first I was really shocked simply because I didn't expect the paper to be that long. Furthermore, she only gave me less than a week to work on it. I was a little bit pressured since I haven't done such job before and also it is comical to say that the paper is indeed thrice as long as my thesis proposal paper. But before I gave up, I just told myself that I already started it so I should finish the job whatever it might cause me. So before the deadline ends, I was been able to finish this whole paper so in the end she was so happy about it. And lastly regarding the translation thing, there was a post in tagalog on that same forum on Facebook. And then one of the members asked me to translate her letter since her bf is a foreigner. Translating it doesn't seem a problem to me however I fear that some people will be insulting me again thinking that I am bragging what I am about. So after I'm done with the editing scheme, I decided to finally post it as a response to the original post of the sender and to my surprised I am starting to receive positive comments about what I've done. So at the end of the day I just realized the fulfillment it had brought me to help someone who is in dire need. :)

So yeah, I think this is it for now..

I'm just sad that I am having problems with my Adsense account as of the moment. I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Till next time and thank you so much for reading this blog! xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment