Sunday 7 April 2013

Double Powerchains + elastics = mouth torture?!!

Hi blog followers! I am here again to share something about my most recent braces update. For this month's adjustment plan, my orthodontist decided to apply another set of Powerchains on the upper part of my mouth not to mention that I'll still be continuing my elastics that will now act as an additional support. What??!! additional support! I can't believe that I am torturing my mouth this far. I knew in an instant that I will not be able to eat properly as soon as I have double Powerchains again and I was right. Yesterday we had fried chicken for dinner and guess what I didn't even come close to eating half of the whole chicken :(

anyways in case that you're wondering why I am on this kind of adjustment plan is simply because my canine teeth is slower when it comes to the alignment stuff so that is the reason why she decided to add some more pressure to it just to ensure a faster treatment.

The pictures that are posted in this article are just a visual representation of how does it look like for this month.

I'm going to end my blog here. Anyways I have uploaded a new braces journey video on my youtube channel so you can now check that video out.

till next time..see you in my next blog! :)

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment