Saturday 27 April 2013

haters will always be haters

If you've been following me on my YouTube channel then I guess you already have an idea what's been happening to me lately. I am not perfect so there are instances wherein I opt to hurt other people by mistake. I am no miss perfect anyways so I am willing to apologize. However, I don't see any reason of apologizing if they already got their revenge on me. This person together with her friends decided to act their pay back by insulting me 10 times than the mistake that I did to her. At first I decided to fight back for what I think is right but then again I just realized that this issue will keep on going if I will not stay quiet. This is the reason why I just opted to just be negligent about what's happening. I believed that the fact that I am negligent with their bashes made them more aggravated with me so instead of shutting their mouths they just keep on bashing me. To make the situation worse, they kept the fire burning by adding more oil to it. So now I am wondering why these people are still mad even though I am already inactive with the forum nor fighting them back. I still don't get their point to be honest.

till next time and God Bless! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment