Friday 8 March 2013

hectic schedule???!? @-@

It's been so long since I posted an article for my blog. So for today's blog I just want to share what has been happening to me lately. Well I've been engaging myself with a lot of academic school stuff lately and I'm not gonna lie..it is really stressful and frustrating per se :(

anyways I also wanted to share a photo of my dog oski since I always feel that he is the reflection of my emotions. Maybe now you're wondering how would that happen.. Well the answer is simple: he is fond of mimicking my emotions and actions in life. In other words, he is happy when I am happy, he is sad when I am down, he is tired when I am lacking my sleep, etc... there is an endless list of activities that this dog can do. Sometimes I think that he might be a human being in his past life. LOL! :))

I am now going to end my blog here since I don't have any particular idea in mind. So with that thank you for reading and I Hope to see you in my next blog! :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment