Tuesday 12 March 2013

conclusion

well the chapter has ended I guess..I've suffered a lot in the past few months but I am still grateful to God since he never failed to support me all the time.

What happened just now simply shows that we're not meant to be together and I'm glad that we will never be because even if the guy chose me over the other woman I can't still imagine myself spending the rest of my life with him anymore.

Everything just run off it's course anyways..I never did feel any pain about what's happening right now since I already accepted everything a few months ago so in other words I'm mentally and emotionally prepared for the outcome.

Anyways I'm happy now since I met someone who's even better than this guy. But please don't freak out okay??!? it's not like I'm going to marry and settled down with him already. In fact I am now becoming more careful with the situation..

let's just say that this time I am thinking things slow.. :))

What I am wishing now is that the other woman would stop bugging me from now on..

Till next time!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment