Friday 8 March 2013

Braces Update: half a year done uncertain months to go :)

This blog is all about my braces update! Guess what???!! It's been half a year since I venture myself into this kind of orthodontic treatment. If you're a consistent follower of my braces journey you'll definitely see that my teeth has been improving. I can finally say that my front set of teeth are now doing its role since the big frontal gap that I have is now coming to an end as you can notice in the picture that I attached below this blog post. Given this wonderful situation so far, I can finally say that I am heading towards the end of the tunnel :)

Anyways I'll be heading out tomorrow for another braces adjustment. I won't spoil anything on this blog post and instead I'll just say that what's gonna happen for tomorrow is considered to be another excruciating experience again.

How about you?? Are you also heading towards the end of the tunnel???!?? If so please let me know and I would be so appreciative in hearing you out! :)

Thanks for reading and see you in my next blog! :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment